News and Events
The Board of Directors of the Northern California Land Trust (NCLT) encourages NCLT residents, local community members and concerned citizens interested in participating in a dialogue on permanently affordable housing to attend our meetings, which are open to the public.
Board meetings are generally held every third Wednesday evening of the month from 6:00 to 8pm at the NCLT office. If you would like to attend an NCLT board meeting, please call to confirm the time and date.
The next board meetings are tentatively scheduled for the following dates and times:
- February 21, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Working / Committee Sessions
- March 21, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Business Meeting
- April 18, 2018 – 6:00pm, Committee Sessions
- May 16, 2018 – Business Meeting
- June 20, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Committee Sessions
- July 18, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Business Meeting
- August 15, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Committee Sessions
- September 19, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Business Meeting
- October 17, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Committee Sessions
- November 14, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Business Meeting
- December 19, 2018 – 6:00 pm, Working Sessions and Holiday Celebration
Interested in forming your own cooperative housing? Apply now to join the 1st cohort of the Community Co-Ownership Initiative, a new program providing tools and education for groups to find, develop and co-operatively purchase housing. The application : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj9njc5looLMXNWIvuyQAHJwv9UFcTo4XL5C23KjNcH9hxnw/viewform